Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreements
Tallahassee, FL, Quincy, FL, Havana, FL, Ochlockonee, FL & Midway, FL
Comfort Club HVAC Maintenance
Your Comfort Club Membership includes:
- Regularly Scheduled Tune-Ups
- 90-Day Repair-Free Guarantee
- Energy Return-on-Investment Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Schedule your maintenance with our Comfort Club
When temperatures rise, the last thing you want is for your air conditioning to fail. If that happens, all the heat and humidity is going to make you and your family very uncomfortable. Until you get it repaired, you’re in for the worst summer has to offer in Valdosta and Nashville, Georgia.
Don’t let it come to that. Instead, consider joining the Comfort Club at Key Heating & Cooling. As a member, you’ll receive not only annual cooling and heating tune-ups that help prevent breakdowns, but a number of other benefits, including a 100% return-on-investment energy savings guarantee.
For a low monthly cost, membership in the Comfort Club can give you HVAC peace of mind, backed by a reputable company that has served south Georgia for more than 50 years.
Comfort Club Sign Up
Learn more by giving us a call, or check out the following benefits of joining:
- Scheduled Tune-ups: Two separate 17-point seasonal tune-ups and cleanings for your air conditioner and furnace.
- Repair-Free Guarantee: We’ll pay you back for the value of the tune-up if your system needs any repairs in the 90 days following our inspection.
- Guaranteed Energy ROI: If your energy savings in the 90 days following your tune-up don’t equal the value of that tune-up, we’ll write you a check for the difference.
Air conditioners and furnaces require annual tune-ups to keep them running effectively and efficiently. Beyond helping prevent breakdowns, maintenance from a licensed and certified professional like those at Key Heating & Cooling can help your system be more efficient for the season and live a longer life.